Wednesday 22 August 2012

schoolll:)

yeeepppp. i'm back in school!!
 this has been eating away at me for ever!!!!! 
i was terrified to go back and couldn't even sleep most nights because i hadn't been in school for SOOO long!
 three years now!!:o
 i started my first class today and it went pretty good!
its an Algebra course..it seems a little easy.. 
Im pretty sure i took this course back home.just a couple things seem new..
but oh well this way i can get a high mark lol. watch me fail.. LOL. 
jk. not funny!  
well i thought id share my back to school outfit..
a couple pics from after class . 
My hubby. brother(who came to visit!WOOHOO:))  and son went out for ice cream then went to watch a softball game
skirt:HKR Tank:urban planet Jean jacket: "borrowed" it from my sister.lol




my little brother..:) lol seems weird saying that. hes huge!!!lol


/
how cute is this. lol hes wearing his uncles attire. lol


7 comments:

  1. Yay to school! What are you taking!
    You looked fabolous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You'll do great algebra is fun! :) LOL Love how caleb loves osmin so much, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit!! and yay!! so proud of youuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute outfit. I love the pop of red. : ) New follower form the weekend blog hop. Following you though GFC. I would love follows back.

    Have a great evening! Julie from Stlavonlady - a cat, girl, man and me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit!


    New follower from the blog walk
    everyday-morning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I started school back again this week too!! Found you from the blog walk!! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Karen, I'm a new follower from the blog walk. Could you send me your twitter and Facebook? I love to connect with my bloggy friends!

    ReplyDelete