Tuesday 19 June 2012

Fridays ootd & caleb :)

I took a few quick pictures of my outfit on fridayy. 
The shirt is from Simons.. 
skirt from HKR collections. 
Flats from ardenes
 and i dont remmber where i got the grey lace tanktop from. 
i think its from simons.. my sisters should know. if u know let me know. lol. :) 
0o& the thin black belt i got from my mother in law..


caleb update:
 so recently Caleb has been waking up talking to himself or to the window and the ppl outside its the cutest! lol I open the curtains for him every morning and he just loves staring out! poor thing.. he acts like hes never seen outside hehe. but i promise he has! he just loves it. lol 
He even gets on his tippy toes! how cute is that?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the outfit!! And Caleb is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just can't get over how cute Caleb is... and I saw him when he was teeny weeny.
    Very cute outfit by the way. You totally pull of a white skirt.. I'm scared of wearing white skirts. I tend to spill stuff alot. lol

    ReplyDelete